Macarina Brow and Nail Bar Ltd has been offering beauty services in the United Kingdom since 2010. The company is respected across the Retail and Beauty Sector and is well established in six key locations across the Northwest of England and Edinburgh, Scotland. A high emphasis is placed on technicians who have high standards of care and customer service who are able to operate in a fast moving environment. The role has arguably one of the best pay structures in the industry that rewards good performance. Training opportunities exist for any gaps in experience and for new services as they are introduced into the company.
Threading, Waxing, Tinting, Lashes and Nails.
We are looking for:
- Confident and professional beauty technicians to provide beauty services that include Threading, Waxing, Tinting and Eyelash extensions
What we expect from you:
- You must be Polite, punctual, hard working, willing to learn new skills, friendly with good customer service skills.
- You must look good, work hard and be positive. An outgoing personality would be an advantage
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Must be organised
- Should be motivated to do well
- Should be flexible
What you can expect from us:
- A fair rate of pay that is reviewed every 3 months ranging from £7.20 to £10 per hour depending on experience
- Bonus scheme every 3 months depending on performance
- Opportunities for promotion and advancement
- Regular support, performance reviews and one to one mentoring
- Flexible working hours
- Professional management with good communication skills and encouragement
- Respect, responsibility, confidentiality and trust
If this sounds like somewhere you would like to work or if you have any questions about any of the above, please contact the General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07477 116616.